Know, about the therapeutic uses of Soma/pain o soma/Prosoma 500mg:
Soma/pain o soma/Prosoma 500mg, 350mg is one of the best muscle pain reliever used in the prophylaxis and treatment of muscle pain or soreness. For the utmost relief, this medicine is used in combination with rest, physical therapies or other treatment for the treatment of painful musculoskeletal conditions or injury. ProSoma 500mg is found to be safe and successful in managing muscle pain or agony caused by strains, sprains, and other muscle injuries. soma 500mg contains an FDA-approved drug called Carisoprodol.
Action mechanism Soma/pain osoma/Prosoma 500mg:
Carisoprodol pain o soma falls under the category of carbamate class of drugs. It exhibits its remedial effect by producing depressive effects on the central nervous system that inhibits neuronal communication within the reticular formation and spinal cord. In that way, it produces a sedative effect and transforms the pain perception in the brain.
Dosing regimen of Soma/pain osoma/Prosoma 500mg:
ProSoma 500mg is commercially available in an oral tablet formulation. A person with muscle pain should ingest one ProSoma 500mg tablet orally twice a day at a regular interval of 10 to 12 hours, with an adequate amount of water. For the maximum therapeutic response, the dose of this medicine can be enhanced up to 1400mg per day.
Contradictory conditions for the use of pain o soma 500mg:
- Intake of pain o soma 500mg is strictly prohibited under any of these medical conditions including severe renal or hepatic dysfunctions, porphyria, epilepsy or other seizure disorder.
- Intake of pain o soma 500mg is also contraindicated in case you are allergic to generic Carisoprodol or other ingredients of pain o soma a 500mg.
Annoying effects of Soma/pain osoma/Prosoma 500mg:
A user of ProSoma/soma/pain o soma 500mg may face some annoying effects while using this medicine such as drowsiness, lightheadedness, tremor, headache, gloominess, feeling ill-tempered, inexact vision, sleeplessness, queasiness, vomiting, and upset stomach.
Things to be kept in mind while using ProSoma 500mg:
- People with a history of drug addiction or abuse should consult a doctor before the use of ProSoma 500mg.
- Do not stop the use of ProSoma 500mg suddenly, as it may cause withdrawal symptoms. Therefore, consult your doctor how you can stop using this medicine.
- Do not recommend ProSoma 500mg to children under 12 years of age, as the safety and effectiveness of this medicine had not been established in these children.
- The use of ProSoma 500mg can cause lightheadedness or sleepiness, so do not drive a vehicle or carry out any risky tasks after using this medicine.
Possible drug interactions of ProSoma 500mg:
Do not use ProSoma 500mg if you are relying on the treatment with any of these drugs, as these drugs can show interaction with generic Carisoprodol such as Diphenhydramine, Codeine, Zolpidem, Sodium Oxybate, Carbinoxamine, Ticlopidine, Alprazolam, Diazepam, Cetirizine, Meprobamate, Clopidogrel, and Modafinil.