Harder Erection Tablets 100mg:
Cenforce falls under the category of PDE-5 blockers. It blocks the breakdown of cGMP present in the male genital area by blocking the enzyme called PDE-5 inhibitor. Upon sensual stimulation, the release of NO (nitric oxide) occurs in the body that causes the formation of cGMP. An excess accumulated amount of cGMP causes the relaxation and dilation of blood vessels present in the male genital area. This enhances the inflow of blood to the male genital area resulting in a rigid erection.
Dosing schedule of Cenforce Tablet:
Cenforce 100mg is commercially accessible in an oral tablet form. One needs to consume one Cenforce tablet orally at least one hour before making love, with an enormous amount of water. Once a Cenforce tablet is ingested orally its effect last for 4 to 5 hours, so keep a gap of 24 hours between two doses of this medicine. One can take Cenforce tablet with food or without food, but taking it with fatty meals can affect its bioavailability.
Conflicting conditions for the use of Cenforce 200, 150 & 100mg:
Do not consume Cenforce tablet if you are going through any of these medical conditions:
- Severe renal or hepatic impairments
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Severe hypotension
- Pulmonary veno occlusive dysfunction
- A history of recent stroke or heart attack
- Hypersensitive reactions with generic Sildenafil or other components of Cenforce
Annoying effects of Cenforce:
Cenforce/Fildena is well-tolerated and safe medication, but sometimes it may cause some side effects such as diarrhea, lightheadedness, headache, muscle pain, nausea, stuffy or runny nose, stomachache, and vomiting.
Things to be kept in mind while using Cenforce:
- Do not consume alcohol or recreational drugs along with Cenforce; otherwise, it may enhance the risk of side effects.
- Do not consume Cenforce medication along with nitrate containing drugs; otherwise, this may cause a severe drop in blood pressure.
- Do not recommend Cenforce medication to young men under 18 years of age.
- Cenforce medication should not be used by a man who has a history of pain or prolonged erection.