At the present time, there are lots of effective treatments available as a result of years of research in this field. Bad lifestyle habits can be responsible for a number of diseases. Changing your lifestyle is a better option than to struggle with erectile dysfunction later in life. There are many effective ways to maintain good sensual health such as
- Losing weight: If you are in the overweight category then you are likely to have cardiovascular disease. Losing weight can be very effective method to reduce your risk of impotence issues.
- Quitting smoking: this helps in improving blood flow to the penile region.
- Avoiding use of alcohol.
- Maintaining a balanced diet;
- Controlling and monitor your blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Exercising regularly improves your blood flow and reduces stress levels
- Reducing stress and taking proper sleep.
Oral medications have also proved to be very efficacious in treating the problem of impotence. If you are unsatisfied with your sensual life then you must use Vilitra 20 mg Tablets. It contains Vardenafil which is the most potent and effective erectile dysfunction medication. It has a fast onset of action and is a type of PDE5 inhibitors.
Vilitra comes in the form of tablets with the strength of 20 mg. This tablet is for oral use and should be used as recommended by the doctor. Take a tablet with a glass of water at least half an hour prior to sexual interaction. Some form of sexual stimulation is needed for an erection to occur. You can take these tablets with or without meals. Avoid using heavy meals before taking Vilitra tablets.
Possible side effects:
Vision changes, ringing in your ears or sudden hearing loss are the side effects that may be observed. Seek medical attention immediately if you observe severe side effects.
Warnings and Precautions to be taken:
- Inform your doctor if you recently had a heart attack, stroke, or congestive heart failure.
- Use Vilitra with caution if you have liver disease and kidney disease.
- This medication should not be given to persons below the age of 18 without medical advice.
- Avoid using alcoholic beverages and grapefruit juice when taking Vilitra tablets.
- Do not take this tablet along with nitrate drugs.