Are you experiencing chronic nerve pain? Or you may be suffering any lethargy, fatigue, depression or anxiety!! The first step towards curing any pain is not to ignore it, or leaving it untreated. Persistent pain only gets worse without treatment. Fortunately, today cure is available online for nerve pains, in the form of prescription medicine Lyrica. It contains generic, Pregabalin, an anti-epileptic drug. It is also called as an anticonvulsant. It affects chemicals in the brain that send pain signals across the nervous system. It has a strong action in slowing down impulses in the brain that cause seizures.
It is also used to treat pain caused by:
- Diabetic Neuropathy - Nerve damage in people with diabetes
- Post-Herpetic neuralgia - pain associated with spinal cord injury
- Fibromyalgia - to treat muscular stiffness and localized tenderness
In combination with other medications, Lyrica is also effective in the management of seizures.
For better understanding, shared is elaborated mechanism of action of Lyrica.
In your central nervous system, The Pregabalin has high affinity to the alpha2-delta site. Alpha2-delta site is an auxiliary subunit of voltage-gated calcium channels. The Pregabalin binding with alpha2-delta subunit shows anti-nociceptive and antiseizure effects. The Pregabalin has been shown to reduce calcium-dependent release of neurotransmitters in the spinal cord. Thus, disrupting alpha2-delta containing-calcium channel trafficking.
The optimum daily dose of Lyrica is prescribed by only a certified physician. Below mentioned are a list of some common nerve disease and rightful doses of Lyrica:
- For Diabetic peripheral neuropathy disease: In this disease, the apt dose is 50mg Lyrica capsule orally. Generally, doctors recommend to take it three times a day with a good amount of water. The strength of the medicine may be raised up to 300mg within one week as per the need and prescription.
- For Postherpetic Neuralgia disease: In this case, appropriate dose is 75 mg to 150 mg orally. It is taken two times a day.
- For Fibromyalgia disease: Take 50 mg of Lyrica orally thrice a day. As per doctor’s recommendation, you can increase the dose up to 225 mg to 300 mg/day (in case you are not achieving sufficient relief).
Commonly arising side effects with Lyrica are blurred vision, constipation, infection, ataxia, dizziness, drowsiness, headache, tremor, weight gain, accidental injury, and xerostomia.
Precautionary measures for its rightful use: You should not use Lyrica if you are allergic to Pregabalin. In following cases avoid Lyrica:
- Congestive heart failure.
- Kidney disease
- A bleeding disorder.
- Low levels of platelets in your blood.
- A history of depression or suicidal thoughts.
- A history of drug or alcohol addiction.
- If you have a severe allergic reaction to Pregabalin, don’t administer Lyrica.
It belongs to FDA pregnancy category C, while you are pregnant, don’t use lyrics, without your doctor's advice. Consult your doctor if you are developing depressing thoughts.
For an easy Purchase:
Lyrica is a strong neuropathy medicine. Pain killers, particularly for nerve pains are hard to avail online. If you wish to Buy Generic Lyrica Online, we are offering express shipping services worldwide. With the complete after purchase support, you will get your medication delivered, right at your door step.
For Chronic Nerve pain - Buy Lyrica Online; we are the best pharmacy store of USA