Tadapox/ super Vidalista: Mode of action of Tadapox/ super Vidalista:
Tadapox/ super Vidalista is an efficacious medication that will successfully treat your erectile dysfunction and the troubles of premature ejaculation. Tadapox/ super Vidalista will enhance the blood flow towards the male genitals that will lead to hard and sturdy erections. Tadapox/ super Vidalista is also quite efficient in delaying the ejaculation time in males so that they can perform longer in bed and satisfy their partners.
Mode of action of Tadapox/super Vidalista:
Tadapox/ super Vidalista contain Tadalafil and Dapoxetine as the main active constituents. Tadalafil is a PDE-5 inhibitor that inhibits the degradation of cGMP. Upon sensual stimulation, the body releases nitric oxide, which leads to the formation of cGMP. An excess quantity of cGMP that deposits in the male genitalia leads to the dilation of blood vessels there. This leads to a hard and rigid erection. Dapoxetine, on the other hand, inhibits the neuronal reuptake of serotonin, increasing the concentration of serotonin in the postsynaptic cleft that sends sensory impulses to various centers in the brain and autonomic system, commanding physiological events that lead to ejaculation delay.
The dosing regimen of Tadapox/ super Vidalista:
Tadapox/ super Vidalista contain 20mg of Tadalafil and 60mg of Dapoxetine in a tablet dosage form. To treat your problems of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation take a single tablet of Tadapox/ super Vidalista orally, 30 minutes prior to the intimacy act. The effect of one tablet of Tadapox/ super Vidalista remains for good 36 hours, so maintain a gap of 3 days between the two doses of Tadapox/ super Vidalista. In the case of overdose, seek medical help immediately.
Contraindications of Tadapox/ super Vidalista:
- Do not use Tadapox/ super Vidalista if you are allergic to any constituent of this medication.
- In case if you are suffering from any renal, hepatic or cardiac disorders or disorders such as retinitis pigmentosa and Porphyria then using Tadapox/ super Vidalista is inadvisable.
The undesirable effect seen with Tadapox/ super Vidalista:
The commonly observed undesirable effects of Tadapox/ super Vidalista are nausea, dizziness, blurring of vision, drowsiness, headache, stomach upset, indigestion and dyspepsia.
Preventive measures taken with the use of Tadapox/ super Vidalista:
- Driving and handling heavy machinery is inadvisable while using Tadapox/ super Vidalista.
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages, grapefruit juice and fatty meals along with Tadapox/ super Vidalista.
- A man dependent on nitrate medications for any cardiovascular conditions should never use Tadapox/ super Vidalista.
- A man below the age of 18 years should never use Tadapox/ super Vidalista.