Ultram 200mg is a most eminent medication used in the management of moderate to severe pain. Buy Ultram 200mg from our drug portal at the cost-effective rates.
Brief description of Ultram 200mg:
Ultram 200mg is an extended release (ER) oral tablet formulation used in the management of moderate to severe pain. Ultram 200mg is a round-o-clock treatment for those pains, which are not easily controlled by normal pain reliever. Ultram 200mg encloses a generic drug component called Tramadol.
How does Ultram 200mg act?
Tramadol is an opioid pain medication that reveals its remedial effect by inhibiting the reuptake of norepinephrine and serotonin in the CNS, which blocks pain transmission in the spinal cord. It also acts as a μ-opioid receptor agonist, which contribute to the analgesic activity. The combined effects of Tramadol block the pain transmission in the CNS and alter how the body feels and responds to pain.
What is the dosing regimen of Ultram 200mg?
The maximum dose of Ultram ER to be taken in a day is 300mg. Do not crush, break, or open an Ultram ER tablet to evade exposure to a potentially fatal dose.
What are the contraindications of Ultram 200mg?
The use of Ultram 200mg is contraindicated under certain medical conditions:
- Severe asthma
- Breathing disorders
- Epileptic seizures
- Severe kidney hepatic or renal ailments
- Coronary obstructive pulmonary disorder
- Metabolic disorder
- Hypersensitive reactions with generic Tramadol
What are the side effects of Ultram 200mg?
A person may experience some side effects while relying on the treatment of Ultram 200mg such as nausea, vomiting, constipation, wooziness, sleepiness, headache, wakefulness, heartburn, sweating, weakness, and trouble in breathing.
What are the possible drug interactions of Ultram 200mg?
Do not use Ultram 200mg if you are relying on the treatment with any of these medicines:
- MAO inhibitors: Isocarboxazid, Linezolid, Methylene blue,
- SSRIs: Fluoxetine, Paroxetine
- SNRIs: Duloxetine, Venlafaxine
- Azole antifungals: Itraconazole
- HIV drugs: Ritonavir
- Macrolide antibiotics: Erythromycin
- Rifamycins: Rifampin
What are the safety measures to be followed while using Ultram 200mg?
- Keep away from the ingestion of alcohol, sedatives, tranquilizers, or narcotic medications along with Ultram medication.
- Patients having a history of drug or alcohol addiction should communicate with their doctor before using Ultram medication.
- You may feel dizziness or sleepiness after the intake of Ultram, so do not carry out any risky tasks after using this medicine.
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers should not use Tramacip medication; otherwise, it may affect their growing infant.
- If you stop using Ultram suddenly, then you may face withdrawal symptoms, so consult your doctor how to stop using this medicine.