careprost eyelash growth -
Careprost eye drop is an ophthalmic solution, which is made for Generic Bimatoprost as the working constituent. Careprost eye drop is efficient in treating the condition of short and insufficient eyelashes referred as hypotrichosis or Madarosis of eyelashes. Thus, makes you lashes long, dark, thick, and feathery.
Working action of Careprost eye drop-
Careprost eye drop containing Bimatoprost is a prostaglandin analog, which works as an eyelash enhancer, by lengthening the anagen phase and contracting the telogen phase, during hair growth cycle. This helps in making your short and inadequate lashes to be long and thick with long time staying of hair follicles in its growth phase.
Dosing regimen and the way to use Careprost eye drop-
Make the line at the margin of the upper lash line by putting a drop of Careprost at the tip of the brush. Do not apply to the lower lashes as it automatically meets when you close your eyes.
Adverse effects of Careprost eye drop-
While using Careprost eye drop, the users may observe some undesirable responses of increased sensitivity to light, dizziness, headache, iris pigmentation, itching, or redness in eyes, or blurred vision.
Do not use Careprost eye drop-
- Do not apply Careprost eye drop if you have any other ophthalmic condition.
- Use of Careprost eye drop is not advised during allergic responses to any component of Careprost.
- Using Careprost eye drop is not advised during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Careprost eye drop should not be used in children and geriatric persons.
Take following safety precautions while using Careprost eye drop-
- Do not forget to remove makeup and contact lenses prior to the use of Careprost eye drop.
- Make sure the bottle tip does not touch to any surface else, the drug will contaminate.