Everyone wants a charming skin, which is free from any kind of spots, ageing spots, wrinkles, and pimples. But, due to a polluted environment, climate change, harmful UV rays, dust, mist and polluted air nowadays individuals are facing the problem of Acne or pimples. Excess production of sebum from the sebaceous gland is one of the major causes of pimples and it is a very normal skin diseased condition. Generally, pimples occur on the face, neck, forehead, shoulder and back. People can make a person uncomfortable and miserable due to its appearance and look. Acne not only causes itching, irritation, and inflammation but it leaves scars that can take many years to heal up.
Some reasons play a major role in Acne-
- Food- Nowadays, teenagers have to crave towards fast food, junk food, and pizza. According to a recent survey, chocolates, carbohydrates can aggravate your pimple problem.
- Cosmetic products- Harmful chemicals of cosmetic products can cause pimple problem.
- Dirty skin- Poor hygiene, too much scrubbing or cleansing with harsh soap or chemicals can irritate your skin and make your acne worsen.
- Stress- It affects hormonal balance in the body.
- Suntan- Long term direct contact with skin can cause redness; itching and irritation of skin and it also cause pimples.
Self-help pimple treatment methods-
- Wash your face two times in a day with mild soap and sufficient amount of water.
- Before going to bed remove your all makeup and clean your face.
- Eat healthy diet and oil or fat-free diet.
- While going outside during daytime cover your face with a cotton cloth and use sunscreen cream or lotion.
- Use papaya mask, cucumber mask, turmeric paste, cinnamon bark mask for treating acne.
- Use lemon juice, steam and ice cubes on your face to get rid of pimples.
What is Retin-A cream?
Retin-A cream is widely applied by those individuals who are facing the problem of moderate to severe acne. Generic Tretinoin is a main active ingredient found in topical preparation, which belongs to the class of retinoid, it is a derivative of vitamin A that assists in the renewal of skin cells.
Tretinoin also blocks the production of sebum from the sebaceous gland and provides relief from the pimples.
Benefits of applying Retin-A cream-
- Healing of moderate to severe pimples
- Lessen fine wrinkles
- Improving your look and texture of skin
- It improves the blood flow towards your skin
- It diminishes scars, ageing spots, and dark spots
Way to apply Retin-A cream-
Retin-A cream is available in the strength of 0.025% depend on the concentration of Tretinoin.
You are strictly recommended to apply the cream once a day during bedtime.
- Firstly, wash and dry the affected area where you need to apply this cream.
- Take a pea-size amount of cream; apply on the affected area firmly with your fingers.
- Gently massage the cream to absorb properly.
- Again wash your hands after application.
While applying this cream, you will observe certain detrimental effects like burning sensation, dry skin, change in skin color, blistering, increased sensitivity towards sunlight and aggravation of acne during early application of this cream.
Important preventive measures should be taken while applying Retin-A cream-
- No need to apply this cream, if you are hypersensitive towards generic Tretinoin.
- Don't apply this topical formulation on chapped, injured or burned region.
- Do not apply the cream during daytime as it increases the sensitivity towards sunlight and can cause serious skin problems.
- Do not use any other topical preparation, skin fairness cream and moisturizer with Retin-A cream.
- Breastfeeding and pregnant ladies should not apply this cream.
- Children below the age of 12 years should not apply this cream.
Buy Retin-A cream (Tretinoin) 0.025% online for fairy or pimple-free skin and get acne treating medicines at a reasonable cost from our consistent online drug portal. Get best deals on every order like safe packaging, fastest shipping, and home delivery at your doorstep.