Nowadays, the subject of unplanned pregnancy is very common in the female population. Several reasons are responsible for the unwilling pregnancy. Normally, termination of pregnancy is an emotional and very tough condition for any female because nobody wants to terminate their baby without any specific reason.
Some unfavorable circumstances force the female to do abortion like-
- If pregnancy is occurring due to any rape or incest.
- If female doesn’t want any baby
- When there is any complication in the continuance of pregnancy
- Any medical conditions with the fetus or mother
- If female is not prepared physically, mentally and financially to continue her pregnancy
How abortion can be done?
Abortion can be performed by two various techniques like-
Medical abortion- This method is intended for the termination of unwanted pregnancy, i.e. 9 weeks of gestation. It is safe, effective and non-invasive method. It can be effectively and successfully performed at your residence.
Surgical abortion- When abortion is done with the help of clinical instruments like anesthesia and surgical equipment and it is always carried out under the supervision of specialist.
It is only indicated in case of your pregnancy exceeds more than 9 weeks.
Detailed note on MTP kit-
Firstly, MTP kit contains total 5 tablets, in which one tablet of Mifepristone (200mg) and four tablets of Misoprostol (200mcg).
The procedures of intake of MTP kit are given below-
- Firstly, you have to take only one pill of Mifepristone (200mg) via the oral route with a sufficient amount of water.
- After two or three days, you should get four tablets of Misoprostol (200mcg) via the oral or vaginal route. In case of vaginal administration, you should use 2to3 drops of saline water to avoid the vaginal contamination.
- After 14 days, you should visit your nearest hospital for the affirmation of complete termination of pregnancy.
Active working of MTP kit-
Mifepristone is an Anti-progesterone hormone, which ceases the dynamic working of progesterone hormone and also reduces the number of progesterone hormone. Progesterone hormone is very necessary in the continuance of pregnancy in females. Furthermore, Mifepristone blocks the supply of oxygen and nutrition to the fetus inside the mother’s womb.
Misoprostol makes the contraction of the uterine wall and eliminates the dead fetus, placenta and embryo from the mother’s womb.
A female may face several unwanted effects after the abortion like nausea, headache, annoyance, mild fever, stomach distress, heartburn, pain in the pelvic region, inflammation of the vagina, painful and heavy vaginal bleeding.
- MTP is not to be used in case of allergy towards generic Mifepristone and Misoprostol.
- In case of ectopic pregnancy, this kit is strictly inadvisable.
- Anemic and leukemic females should not take this medical therapy.
- Take off all your intrauterine gadgets before taking this kit.
- This kit is strictly inadvisable in girls under the age of 17 years.
- If you are on Anti-anginal therapy and Oral corticosteroid therapy, avoid the usage of this kit.
- It is not taken in case of Adrenal porphyria.
- Never get this kit in case of ovarian and endometrial issues.
After the abortion-
- You should take complete rest.
- Eat healthy, nutritive and protein in your diet to heal the wounds.
- Avoid intercourse for several days after the abortion.
- Uplifting of heavy objects should be strictly avoided after the abortion.
So, whenever you want to end your early unwilling pregnancy then no need to go anywhere immediately make an order MTP kit online and get the kit at your doorstep with minimum delivery time.