Last month you met with an accident and fractured your leg. You were on a complete bed rest for one month and even after a month you realized your pain hasn't gone in fact it started disturbing you at odd timings like office hours, during the night and while you were doing some important tasks. You tried everything to get rid of your pain. You applied heat packs, tried various painkillers and even went for physiotherapy sessions but nothing seemed to work for you. You started getting irritated and frustrated because of the niggling muscular pain of yours and stopped meeting and socializing with your friends. Then one day one of your friends asked you the reason for this behavior of yours, you told her about your muscular and joint pain. She suggested you, Soma. On her suggestion, you used Soma and today you are free of pain and enjoying your life to the fullest. Do not let muscular pain rule your life. Use Soma today, defeat the irritating muscular pain, and live happily ever after.
Know More About Carisoprodol Soma Medication:
Soma is a highly effective medication that is used to treat musculoskeletal pain. It is an efficient medicine in treating pain arising due to muscle sprain, stretch, muscle tearing, spasm and surgery of joints. It is quite efficacious in treating all your musculoskeletal suffering and vanishes your muscular pain. Soma contains Carisoprodol as the main active constituent. Carisoprodol Soma medication acts by interrupting the neuronal communication within the reticular formation in the brain and spinal cord resulting in sedation and alteration in perception of pain.
The recommended dose of Soma is 350mg and 500mg accessible in a tablet dosage form. Take one tablet of Soma three times a day orally, with an ample amount of water. The maximum dose of Soma is 1400mg per day. Do not take more than the recommended dose. In the case of overdosing, seek medical attention immediately.
Adverse effects of Soma muscle relaxer:
Soma may possess some adverse effects such as dizziness, drowsiness, nausea, vomiting, insomnia, vertigo, ataxia, dry mouth, confusion, restlessness, stomach upset and anxiety.
- Do not use Soma if you are allergic to Carisoprodol or any other ingredient present in this medication.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while using Soma.
- Do not change the dose of Soma without consulting your doctor and higher doses may lead to drug dependency.
- Monitor the behavior of patient closely for any mood swings, suicidal thoughts while using Soma.
- Do not exceed the therapy with Soma for more than 2-3 weeks.
- Do not stop taking Soma suddenly as it may exhibit withdrawal symptoms.
- Consumption of alcohol and other sedatives along with Soma is not advisable.
- Pregnant women and lactating mothers should not take Soma.
- A person younger than 18 years of age needs expert medical supervision to use Soma.
Buy Soma 350mg and 500mg medication for muscle pain from our reliable drug portal at the best price and get fast delivery at your doorstep