Tadalafil belongs to the class of PDE-5 Inhibitors. Tadalafil is a powerful PDE-5 inhibitor that inhibits the degradation of cGMP by obstructing the action of the PDE-5 enzyme. Upon corporeal stimulation, the body tends to release nitric oxide that causes the creation of cGMP.
Tadalafil Generic (Tadaga/Tadagra):
Tadalafil is a well-known remedy used by men who are suffering from the embarrassing condition of erectile dysfunction. Tadalafil helps you in overcoming the problem of erectile dysfunction by increasing the flow of blood towards the male genitalia. This results in you attaining that hard and rigid erection during sensual intimacy thus making your intimacy experience memorable and hard to forget.
Mode of action of Tadalafil:
When an excess amount of cGMP build up in the arteries present in the male genitals it causes the dilation of blood vessels there resulting in the increased blood flow towards male private parts.
The dosing regimen of Tadalafil:
The recommended dose of Tadalafil is 40mg accessible in a tablet dosage form. If you want to cure your erectile dysfunction then take a single tablet of Tadalafil orally, 30 minutes prior to the intimate session with an ample amount of water. The effect of Tadalafil remains for about 36 hours so maintaining a gap of 3 days between the two doses of Tadalafil.
Contraindications of Tadalafil:
- Do not use Tadalafil if you are allergic to Tadalafil or any of the constituent present in this medication.
- If you are suffering from any renal, hepatic or cardiac disorder then do not use Tadalafil.
- In the presence of Porphyria or retinitis pigmentosa, using Tadalafil is inadvisable.
Noxious effects of Tadalafil:
The commonly seen noxious effects of Tadalafil are nausea, blurring of vision, dizziness, drowsiness, pelvic pain, stomachache, stomach discomfort, stomach upset, indigestion and dyspepsia.
Precautionary measures taken with Tadalafil:
- Driving and performing tasks, requiring alertness is inadvisable while using Tadalafil.
- Do not consume alcohol, sedatives, grapefruit juice and fat containing meals with Tadalafil.
- A person relying on nitrate medications for the treatment of angina should never take Tadalafil.
- A man below the age of 18 years should never take Tadalafil.