A brief narration of A-Ret Gel 0.025%
A-Ret Gel 0.025% is an effective topical preparation that prevents the occurrence of pimples on your skin. A-Ret Gel is quite effective in treating acne, old acne scars, blackheads and whiteheads from your skin. A-Ret Gel thus helps you in attaining a glowing skin that is free of pimples, acne scars, and blackheads, thereby making your skin soft, supple and radiant to look at.
Mode of action of A-Ret Gel 0.025%
A-Ret Gel consists of generic Tretinoin as the main active constituent. Tretinoin belongs to the class of vitamin A derivative that acts as keratolytic agents that prevent the formation of pimples and blackheads on the skin. This occurs by the inhibition of hardening process of the outer skin and increasing the shedding of old hardened skin and by promoting the formation of new skin cells. This result in an overall effect of a pimple free, scarless, rejuvenated skin.
How to use A-Ret Gel 0.025%
A-Ret Gel is recommended in a dosing strength of 0.05%w/w. before applying A-Ret Gel make sure your hands and face are clean and dry. Now apply a thin layer of A-Ret Gel on the affected area. Do not over pile the Gel on the affected area.
Contraindications of A-Ret Gel 0.025%
- Do not use A-Ret Gel if you are allergic to Tretinoin or any other ingredient present in this medication.
- Do not use A-Ret Gel in other skin conditions such as eczema.
Noxious effects of A-Ret Gel 0.025%
The commonly occurring noxious effects with the use of A-Ret Gel are itching and redness of the skin, burning sensation of the skin, dryness, and flaking of the skin and increased sensitivity to the sunlight.
Warnings and precautions with the use of A-Ret Gel 0.025%
- Do not overexpose yourself to the sunlight while using A-Ret Gel. If it is necessary to go out then use protective measures such as a hat and sunscreen.
- A pregnant woman and lactating mothers should not use A-Ret Gel.
- A-Ret Gel is not advised to be used by infants.