What are the therapeutic benefits of HUCOG 10,000IU HCG injection?
Nothing is so safe and effective than HUCOG 10,000IU HCG injection for the management of fertility troubles in both men and women. This medicine treats anovulation in women that result in the discharge of an egg from the ovary. This medicine is also efficient in the treatment of Hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism in male and increases the sperm count level. HUCOG 10,000IU has a remarkable application in young adolescent boys to treat their pubertal Cryptorchidism that helps the testicles to drop down into the scrotum.
How does HUCOG 10,000IU HCG injection act?
HUCOG 10,000IU encloses a generic drug called GENERIC Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). It causes the growth and discharge of an egg from the female ovary. It also helps in the formation of androgens in men and this causes the development of secondary sex characteristics, which maintain the testicular descent. It also helps in the formation of testosterone in the Leydig cells that cause the creation of sperm in the seminiferous tubules.
What is the dosing schedule of HUCOG 10,000IU HCG injection?
HUCOG 10,000IU is commercially accessible in an injectable dosage form. The dose for the treatment of anovulation in women: A woman should inject 5000-10,000IU of HUCOG via the subcutaneous (SC) or intramuscular (IM) route followed by the last dose Menotropins. The dose for the management of Hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism in male: A man should inject 4000IU of HUCOG via the SC or IM thrice a week for 6 to 9 months, followed by 2000IU of HUCOG thrice a week for an additional 3 months. The dose for the management of pubertal Cryptorchidism: A dose of 5000IU of HUCOG should be injected via the SC or IM on every other day for four injections.
What are the contraindications of HUCOG 10,000IU HCG injection?
Do not use HUCOG 10,000IU if you are suffering from any of these medical cases:
- A lively blood clot or brain lesions
- Undiagnosed uterine or genital bleeding
- Swelling in the ovary or ovarian cysts
- Pituitary gland tumor
- Prostate gland cancer
- Androgen-dependent tumors
- Allergic to generic hormone Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)
Are there any side effects of HUCOG 10,000IU HCG injection?
The most common side effects are reported with the use of HUCOG 10,000IU such as headache, fatigue, edema, gynecomastia, agitation, weariness, bad mood, and pain or swelling at the site of injection.
What are the safety measures to be followed while using HUCOG 10,000IU HCG injection?
- Always try to use a sterile needle or syringe to administer HUCOG medication.
- The use of HUCOG injection may augment the risk of multiple pregnancies in women, so they school consult their physician before using HUCOG this medicine.
- Do not recommend this medicine to children less than 4 years of age, as the safety and efficacy of this medicine in these children have not been confirmed.
- If you are pregnant women and a breastfeeding mother, then you must communicate your doctor before using this medicine.
- A woman before relying on the treatment of HUCOG injection must follow with a gynecological exam.