Importance of Kamagra in achieving an erection
Due to stress and overload, most of the men lose erection at the time of intercourse. No erection means no physical pleasure and it is a threat to your relationship. You will be facing trouble during penetration that would leave you unsatisfied. By using Kamagra, you can get a healthy erection after sexually stimulated.
Pathway how Kamagra works inside the body
Kamagra (Sildenafil) functions as a PDE5 inhibitor. Kamagra impedes the working of PDE5 and finally levels up the sum of cGMP inside penile muscles. cGMP causes improvement of vasodilation of penile muscles and fasten blood circulation towards penile bringing about a perfect and healthy erection. Sexual stimulation is needed after you use Kamagra for getting a proper erection.
Dosing steps be followed with Kamagra
The strength of Kamagra you should take for erectile dysfunction is 100 mg single pill before 50 to 60 min you plan of physical intercourse. You can use it with sufficient water. The drug functions for up to 4 to 6 hours duration and this drug acts within 30 minutes of its intake. You should start the dose from a low range.
Contradictory factors to follow with Kamagra
- Never use in patients whose age is less than18 years.
- When you are hypersensitive to Sildenafil do never consume Kamagra.
- Stop using in patients who are prone to a heart problem, bleeding ailments, and liver or kidney disorder.
Safety precautions to keep in mind while using Kamagra
- Men feeling painful erection or an erection for a long time with should immediately ban its use.
- Nitrate drugs must be ceased when you are using Kamagra.
- Put an end to the intake of grapefruit juice and liquor as it raises the after effects.
- Do not ingest any other ED drug before you are using Kamagra for erection trouble.
- Cut down on the fat or greasy food intake as it lessens down the absorption of meals.
- Cardiac patients should use Kamagra only on doctor advice.
Side effects with Kamagra
Common side effects with Kamagra may be stomach upset, shortness of breath, nausea, painful erection, swelling of hands or feet, headache, sudden vision loss, back pain, muscle pain, irregular heartbeat, dizziness, facial flushing, congestion etc.