Levitra is a widely used brand name for the generic Vardenafil, which is accountable to treat your sexual dysfunction condition of erectile failures. This is a very common condition affecting adult males while making love with the partner. Thus, Levitra treats penile failure and make your sessions memorable only when you are sexually provoked.
Mechanism of action of Levitra-
Levitra encompassing Vardenafil works as an inhibitor of a PDE-5 enzyme for boosting the concentration of cGMP. This results in the widening of constricted blood vessels available in the male genital area causing sufficient blood flow to the erectile organ. This helps you to achieve and maintain the sturdy erection during intimacy sessions.
Dosing schedule of Levitra-
Levitra 20 is the most suggested dose, which should be taken with the oral route by swallowing with water and with or without the food. The advised regimen is to ingest a whole pill of Levitra 20 at approximate 45minutes before making love with the partner. This helps the drug to be activated within 30minutes for the action and nest in your body for next 4-5 hours. Hence, you are advised do not ever think to take more than one pill in a day else, it can cause a painful or prolonged erection (priapism).
Undesirable responses of Levitra-
Levitra, when used, may cause some adverse effects in the user as if nausea, drowsiness, back pain, blurred vision, runny nose, headache, muscle pain, redness of the face, or heartburn.
Conflicting conditions for the use of Levitra-
- Levitra is unsafe to be taken if you are not in between the age group of 18-65years.
- You should not use Levitra medication if you have allergic responses to Levitra, or have any medical condition of liver, heart, kidney, blood pressure, genital, or bleeding disorder.
- You are not advised to take Levitra in case you are relying on any nitrate medication else, severe hypotension may happen.
Precautionary measures while using Levitra-
- Food containing high fatty content and grapefruit juices will interact with drug and make it less responsive, so do not take these with Levitra.
- Consuming alcohol with Levitra makes your condition worse, so avoid taking it while using Levitra.