Levitra is made of Generic Vardenafil, which assist to bring the lost flicker of fulfillment and delightfulness in your dull sexual life because of erectile failure. Thus, Levitra assist to treat the sexual dysfunction condition of erectile failures or impotence.
Mechanism of action of Levitra-
Levitra (Vardenafil) is a drug from PDE-5 inhibitor group. Therefore, the major feature of Levitra is to obstruct the purpose of the PDE-5 enzyme, which humiliates cGMP leading to constriction of blood vessels. Hence, after inhibiting the PDE-5 enzyme, Levitra increase the cGMP level that further causes the widening of blood vessels for increasing the blood flow to the erectile organ. Therefore, you will complete and maintain a hard erection during lovemaking.
Dosing schedule of Levitra-
Levitra 40mg is the most advised dose, which should be consumed only when you desire sexual intimacy. You have to take Levitra 40mg at about 45minutes before appealing sexually with the partner. Consume a single dose of Levitra 40mg with water and with or without the food but regardless of fatty food. Do not take more than one tablet in a day as the single dose start its action within 20-30minutes and stay long in your body for next 4-5hours.
Disagreeable responses of Levitra-
- Blurred vision
- Redness of face
- Back pain
- Muscle pain
- Runny nose
- Painful or prolonged erection
Incompatible conditions for the use of Levitra-
- Levitra should not be consumed with any medication that encloses nitrate ingredients.
- Levitra is conflicting to be taken in males with less than 18years and more than 65years of age.
- It is inconsistent to take Levitra if your medical condition is unwell concerning heart, kidney, liver, genitals, blood pressure, bleeding disorder or allergy.
Preventive measures while using Levitra-
- Levitra will have postponed absorption if you take it with grapefruit products and high fatty foods.
- Consuming alcohol with Levitra can make your side effects aggravated.