Understanding about Ovidac HCG 5000 IU injection
Ovidac 5000 IU HCG injection is one of the best solutions that are commonly used for the management of infertility in a woman who has not gone through menopause. This medication encloses a hormone that promotes the normal growth of an egg in a woman's ovary and facilitates the release of an egg during ovulation. A man can sue the medication to enhance the sperm count. Ovidac is an injectable preparation contains HCG- Human Chronic Gonadotropin as the main active ingredient. Ovidac 5000 iu shows actions successfully identical to the luteinizing hormone (LH). This medicaiton binds on the ovarian theca (and granulose) cells to a transmembrane receptor shared with the luteinizing hormone (LH), the LH/CG receptor.
What is the dosing regimen Ovidac HCG 5000 IU injection?
Ovidac 5000 iu injection is prepared as injectable form you should use the medication via intramuscular route and try to use under medical supervision. For the treatment of infertility the commonly use dose is 5000 to 10,000 IU following the last dose of Menotropins. For the treatment of Hypogonadism in male, the usual adult dose is 500 to 1000 units IM three times a week for 3 weeks followed by the same dose twice a week for 3 weeks. You should not use more than prescribed dose of this medication to avoid overdosing. Try to inject under any health care provider.
What are the contraindications of Ovidac HCG 5000 IU injection?
- During treatment with Ovidac 5000, discuss with the doctor about the possible risk of multiple births, blood clots, enlarged ovaries.
- Do not use any other medication without consulting the doctor or avoid taking prescription, not prescription, herbal products, dietary supplements while using the medication.
What are the possible side effects of Ovidac HCG 5000 I.U injection?
One can face some unwished effects while taking the medication such as pain, nausea, vomiting, bruising, swelling, rash, or redness at the injection site, hives, itching, difficulty breathing, nausea, and headache.
What are the precautions of Ovidac HCG 5000 IU injection?
- You may have to go for certain lab tests while using this medication.
- Keep yourself away from driving or performing any unsafe work until you feel well.
- You should leave the consumption of alcohol along with Ovidac to prevent the unconscious effects.
- You should not use this medication to avoid, pregnant and lactating mother.
- After using this medication, cover the injection site with a small bandage if necessary.