Have a look through the description of Retin-A Cream 0.05%
Retin-A Cream 0.05% is composed of active salt as generic Tretinoin that hinders the acne growth. This medicine raises the skin cell turnover and lessens down the tendency of skin cells to adhere along with each other, further it also decreases the spread of acne which heals up quickly. It helps in the suppression of acne vulgaris in both men and women. Retin-A Cream is a derivative of vitamin A and is much useful in eradicating wrinkles and skin discoloration. It accelerates the melanin formation under the dermis and stops collagen formation under the skin.
Have a look through the dose information and the usage of Retin-A Cream 0.05%
Retin-A Cream is available online on our site as a 0.05% dose strength. For better results, first, clean the affected area with water then wash your skin and wait for about 15 to 20 minutes until your skin dries completely. Take a small portion of cream over your fingertip. Gently and slowly, rub over your affected skin area. Apply it for one time daily at night before you go for slumber. You will see a renewal of your skin condition with 8 to 12 weeks of its applications.
Have a look through the contraindications with Retin-A Cream 0.05%
- Do not use in lactating mothers or pregnancy state without doctor permission.
- Never use this medication if you have allergies with vitamin A or Tretinoin Cream.
- Do never apply this medication if you have skin disorder like eczema.
Have a look through the safety precautions with Retin-A Cream 0.05%
- When you use this cream, then avoid electrolysis, waxing, and chemical depilatories on the affected areas.
- Stop moving in the sunshine, as it will damage your skin more.
- Prohibit any other acne cream when you are already using Retin-A Cream.
Have a look through the sick effects of Retin-A Cream 0.05%
Some sick effects that precipitate with Retin-A Cream are redness, crusting of the skin, itching, peeling off, burning sensation on applied area, scaling of skin, irritation, numbness, rashes, blister formation, and stinging of the skin.