What are the uses of Suhagra Generic Sildenafil Tablets?
Suhagra 100 MG is a potential therapy used to manage erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence. ED is a condition in which a man is not able to maintain an erection for a satisfactory period. Suhagra is used to prolong the time of erection and also gives a sturdy erection. Suhagra is composed of Sildenafil Citrate as the primary ingredient used orally before intercourse and the effect of lasts for 4 to 6 hours.
How does Suhagra Suhagra Generic Sildenafil Tablets work?
Erectile dysfunction happens because of deficiency of blood circulation in the reproductive area in man. Suhagra is a group of Phosphodiesterase inhibitor type-5 (PDE) drug, PDE is an enzyme liable for the degradation of cGMP, thus decreases blood flow. The intake of Suhagra inhibits the PDE enzyme to protect the degradation of cGMP and enhances the Nitric oxide to enhance the blood flow in the penile region. Thus, this action helps a man to have an erection for a satisfactory period.
Who should not take or avoid Suhagra Suhagra Generic Sildenafil Tablets?
- Do not use the medicine if allergic to any ingredient present in the Suhagra or Sildenafil a severe eye disorder, liver and kidney disorder, and uncontrolled blood pressure.
- Consult with the doctor if you are taking Itraconazole, Fluconazole, Bosentan, Isoniazid, Isosorbide and ketoconazole Mononitrate, Dinitrate, Fluconazole, Ketoconazole, Nefazodone, Clarithromycin, and Erythromycin.
What is the dosing regimen of Suhagra Suhagra Generic Sildenafil Tablets?
The recommended dose of Suhagra for the treatment of erectile dysfunction is 100mg. This is available as tablet dosage form, thus take it via mouth with a colossal amount of water with or without food. Take the medication at least 60 minutes before intercourse and do not use more than one tablet at a time to avoid unwanted effects.
What are the side effects of Suhagra Suhagra Generic Sildenafil Tablets?
Intake of this medication may show some unwanted effects such as back pain, irritation, pain, muscle ache, vomiting, flushing, indigestion, nausea, cough, headache, blurred vision, nasal congestion. Immediately consult the doctor if you are facing any severe unwanted effects.
What are the precautions while using Suhagra Suhagra Generic Sildenafil Tablets?
- Prevent yourself if you are taking fat-containing foods, nitrate containing product and grapefruit juice along with this medication as it may adjust the action of Suhagra.
- Alcoholic products are not suggested along with Suhagra as it can enhance the chances of side effects.
- Avoid using the medication if you are less than 18 years.