If you do not treat your pain at right time then it will lead to very serious health complications, so better to take medication at right time to live pain-free life. Generic tramadol is one of the best medications available in the market for the management of moderate to severe body pain. It comes under the category of narcotic pain reliever, which is an FDA approved the drug for pain management.
Working action of Tramadol
Generic Tramadol relies on under the class of medications known as opioid pain medication. Generic Tramadol executes its action by binding to the µ-opioid receptor and obstructing the reuptake of serotonin and norepinephrine. By obstructing the reuptake of serotonin or epinephrine, generic Tramadol works by acting on the brain and alters the response of body towards the pain.
Dosage regimen of Tramadol
The most suggested dose of Tramadol is 50mg, 100mg, 200mg, and 300mg. The dose of Tramadol based on certain parameters of an individual person as if age, medical condition, and tolerance. You should consume it as per prescribed by the physician. However, most recommended dose for you is 100 mg and you can start with a lower dose of 100 mg and increased it up to 400 mg. You have to take the dose of Tramadol via the oral route in every 4 to 6 hours as mandatory for pain. The greatest dose of Tramadol is 400mg in a day for relieving body pain.
Conflicting factors of Tramadol
- Use of Tramadol for pain is opposing if you are allergic to Tramadol or any other component of the medication.
- The use of Tramadol is conflicting under some medical condition for instance head injury, tumor, seizures, asthma, sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), gallbladder disease, and pancreatitis.
- Do not take Tramadol or ask for another alternative in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding situation.
Side effects of Tramadol
The most common side effects that take place when taking a dose of Tramadol like as of agitation, anxiety, pruritus, constipation, diarrhea, hallucinations, nausea, tremor, and vomiting.
Defensive measures of Tramadol
- Never combine the dose of Tramadol with alcohol; else, it may worsen the drug side effects.
- Tramadol has a property of dizziness and drowsiness effects. So avoid attention seeking activities after taking Tramadol.