What is the use of Priligy with Viagra?
Priligy with Viagra is a combination of a single pill to provide the effect of both the medications. The combined effect of this medication effectively used to cure erectile dysfunction or impotence. The use of this medication significantly delays the duration of ejaculation as well as provides prolonged erection for sufficient period. Priligy is the brand of Dapoxetine HCL, Viagra is Sildenafil citrate, it starts working within one hour, and the action lasts for 4 to 6 hours.
What is the working action of Viagra?
Viagra is a group of a Phosphodiesterase inhibitor, works to inhibit phosphodiesterase enzyme to avoid the degradation of cGMP and to elevate the nitric oxide effect this enhance the blood flow in the penile region. Thus, a man gets a sturdy and prolonged erection. It shows action by inhibiting of neuronal reuptake of serotonin thus brain descending pathways, exerts an inhibitory role on ejaculation.
What are the contraindications while using Priligy with Viagra?
- Never administer this medication if you are sensitive to ingredients present in the medicine or you are patient of severing eye disorder, ulcer, liver and kidney disorder, and uncontrolled blood pressure.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking medications like antibiotics, antifungal drugs, antiasthmatic medication, antiviral drugs, and blood disorder medications and avoid taking any herbal supplements, vitamins along with this therapy.
What is the dosing regimen of Priligy with Viagra?
For the treatment of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation, take one table of Priligy with Viagra at least one hour before intercourse. Take the pill with a full glass of water and you can take with or without food. Avoid taking more than recommended dose of this medication and maintain proper gap between two dosages.
What are the side effects of Priligy with Viagra?
An individual may face some unwanted effects such as back pain, muscle ache, irritation, pain, headache, nausea, vomiting, flushing, indigestion, cough, blurred vision, nasal congestion.
What are the precautions while using Priligy with Viagra?
- You must avoid intake of fat-containing foods, nitrate containing product and grapefruit juice along with this medication as it may modify the action of Vilitra.
- Never consume alcohol along with this medication as it can show unwanted effects.
- After taking the medicine, do not drive and smoke.