The medicines in the ED Mix Trial Sample Pack can be taken with or without food. These medicines should be taken half an hour before the physical intercourse.
Initially, the patient should be given a dose of 10 mg per day. Slowly, based on the requirement of the patient and need by the patient, the dose can be increased to 20 mg or decreased to 5 mg.
Some of the side effects that the patient m ight get after the intake of medicines in the ED Trial pack include:
- Allergic reaction such as rash, problem in breathing, etc.
- Poor or decreased vision
- Non-aeteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy disease
- Problem of heart
- Flu-like symptoms
- Stomach upset
- Heart attack
- Chest pain
- Increased heart rate
- Low blood pressure
- Loss of hearing
- Blurred vision
- Nasal stiffness
- Pain in muscle
- Patient taking any medicine that contain nitrates in it should avoid taking the medicines present in the ED Mix Trial Sample Pack as it might lead to decrease in the blood pressure of the user.
- Before taking the medicines, the patient should tell to the doctor if they are allergic to any of the medicines present in the pack.
- There are various inactive ingredients present in the medicines that might lead to allergic reaction in some of the user. Therefore, the user should check the entire ingredients properly before taking it.
- In case, the patient is suffering from any disease related to heart, coronary artery, congestive heart failure, etc. then they should tell to the doctor before taking the medicines.
- As the drug makes the patient feel dizzy and also causes blurred vision. Hence, driving vehicle, operating machine should be avoided by the patient.
- The patient should limit the intake of alcohol and alcoholic beverages when taking any of these medicines.
- If the patient is suffering from or had suffered in the past the inherited condition of eye known as retinitis pigmentosa, then they should tell to the doctor prior taking the medicine.