Why do you need Cenforce 200mg Tablets?
Today most of the men are suffering from erectile dysfunction. Some people hide their problem and feel embarrassed to talk about it. Due to this fear, they do not treat their problem and after sometimes this condition becomes severe. It is advised to put an end to ED by using Cenforce 200mg tablets.This medication is been used among millions for satisfactory intercourse.
How does Cenforce 200mg tablets works?
Generic Sildenafil citrate is an active composition of Cenforce 200mg tablets is a PDE5 inhibitor. It causes inhibition of PDE5 enzyme and in return escalates cGMP number in genitals. More cGMP means good vasodilation of penile vessels. If vessels vasodilate, it causes the fastest flow of blood bringing about a stronger erection. You need to be sexually aroused after taking Cenforce for gaining pleasure during intimacy.
What is the dose info about Cenforce 200mg tablets?
Use Cenforce 200 mg and shun erectile dysfunction in males. Take it fifty or sixty minutes before having an intercourse. The action lengthens for about four to six-hour duration and the action begins just 30 minutes after drug intake. You can consume meals with it.
What are the contradictory factors with Cenforce?
- Shun nitrate-containing drugs, as it will bring about severe hypotension.
- Ban this medication when you see the allergic reaction.
- Do not use in patients who are having age below 18 years.
What are the safety precautions you must take care of when using Cenforce?
- Convey your medical problem like bleeding disease, blood-related issue, cardiac ailment, hepatic and renal disease, retinitis pigmentosa, and blood pressure problem to your doctor.
- Share with your doctor if you have any painful or prolonged erection.
- Stop using any other ED medication if you are taking Cenforce for erection.
- Cease alcoholic drinks and grapefruit juices because these drink raises side effects.
What are the harmful effects with Cenforce?
Common side effects you see with Cenforce are the painful erection, longer erection, shortness of breath, dizziness, irregularity in heartbeats, light-headed feeling, back pain, sudden vision loss, stomach upset, muscle pain, headache, and swelling of hands or feet.