Sildalis is a brand name for two Generics present in combination, which includes Sildenafil citrate and Tadalafil. Since Sildalis is a blend of two moieties; hence, it is much more potent than single preparations for treating and managing the sexual difficulty of erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence in adult males.
How does Sildalis work?
Sildenafil citrate and Tadalafil, both are PDE-5 inhibitor medications. Hence, they together act on the inhibition of PDE-5 enzyme so that degradation of cGMP can be prevented. This results in the relaxation of constricted blood vessels around male genitals. Consequently, the erectile organ engorges with adequate blood circulation causing a stiff erection for the needed period during lovemaking.
How should you take Sildalis?
Sildalis is made of 100mg of Sildenafil citrate and 20mg of Tadalafil. Hence, one tablet of Sildalis is suggested to be taken 15-20minutes before your intended intercourse. This helps to initiate the action of the drug within 10-15minutes after ingestion and the duration of action will last longer for next 36hours. Thus, make sure to keep a time gap of three days between two dosings else, overdose can lead to priapism (painful or prolonged erection).
What are the adverse effects of Sildalis?
Nausea, headache, muscle pain, dizziness, runny nose, blurred vision, heartburn, redness of face and back pain are some short-term observed side effects of Sildalis medication.
When should you not take Sildalis?
- You must not take Sildalis if you have an allergic reaction to any constituent of Sildalis.
- You should not take Sildalis if your age is less than 18years and above than 65years.
- Sildalis is contradictory to be taken if you have any medical condition of liver, kidney, genitals, heart, bleeding, or blood pressure ailments.
What safety precautions should be taken while using Sildalis?
- Sildalis should be avoided with grapefruit products and high fatty meal else, drug absorption will delay.
- Avoid nitrate medication with Sildalis else, it can lead to a serious drop in blood pressure.
Avoid alcohol consumption with Sildalis or the side effects will aggravate