Sildigra is a wonderful medicine that is a boon for men suffering from erectile dysfunction. Sildigra effectively increases the blood flow in male genitals during the course of sensual intimacy and gives you hard and rigid erection leading to a fabulous and longer lasting intimacy sessions and thus more intense orgasms.
The working mechanism of Sildigra:
Sildigra contains Sildenafil citrate as the main active constituent. Sildenafil citrate is a PDE-5 inhibitor that blocks the breakdown of cGMP by blocking the action o0f PDE-5 enzyme. During corporeal stimulation, the release of nitric oxide occurs that leads to the creation of cGMP. An extra amount of cGMP piles up in the corpus cavernosum of the male genitals, leading to relaxation and dilation of blood vessels in that region. This increases the flow of blood to that region, ultimately resulting in a sturdy and hard erection for a longer time.
The commercially available strengths of Sildigra are 50mg and 100mg accessible in a tablet dosage form. Take one tablet of Sildigra orally, 60 minutes prior to the lovemaking session with a colossal amount of water. The effect of one tablet of Sildigra remains for about 4-6 hours, so maintain a gap of 24 hours between the two doses of Sildigra. Do not take more than the recommended dose. In the case of overdosing, seek medical help immediately.
Contraindications of Sildigra:
- Do not take Sildigra if you are allergic to Sildenafil or any other ingredient present in this medication.
- In the presence of any cardiac, liver or kidney disorders, taking Sildigra is not advised.
- If you are suffering from retinitis pigmentosa then do not use Sildigra.
Sildigra may exhibit some common noxious effect on its use such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, drowsiness, blurred vision, stomach pain, pelvic pain, stomach discomfort and dyspepsia.
Warning and precautions:
- Driving and operating heavy equipment during the use of Sildigra is not advised.
- A person relying on nitrate medicines should not use Sildigra.
- Alcohol consumption and taking other recreational medication while using Sildigra is not advised.
- Do not take grapefruit juice or fat containing meals along with Sildigra.
- Men below the age of 18 years should not use Sildigra.