Why do you need Erex Generic Sildenafil tablets?
Erex is composed of Sildenafil. This medication is known for its use in erectile dysfunction. Men face an erection problem due to insufficient supply of blood to the penile region. They get a flaccid erection due to less blood supply towards genitals. Erex solves this problem of yours. With Erex it is possible that you can enjoy your intimacy sessions up to full satisfaction.
What is the functioning of Erex Generic Sildenafil tablets?
Sildenafil works as a PDE5 inhibitor. It prohibits working of PDE5 that accelerates cGMP number in the penile region. Excessive cGMP leads to vasodilation of blood vessels leading to a speedy flow of blood. Quick blood flow causes an erection of penile that is used in intercourse.
What is the dose info about Erex Generic Sildenafil tablets?
Erex is available as 50 mg or 100 mg strength. Take a single dose of Erex before 50 to 60 minutes of sexual intimacy. The action lengthens for 4 to 6 hours and the action starts within 30 min of Erex usage. You can take meals with it.
What are the contradictory factors with Erex Generic Sildenafil tablets?
- Nitrate drugs will raise the harmful effects so do not use nitrate drugs when you are taking Erex.
- An allergic reaction can occur in some people so never take by those patients.
- Cease its usage in people whose age is below 18 years.
What are the safety precautions to follow with Erex Generic Sildenafil tablets?
- Be away from grapefruit juice use and alcohol usage.
- Cease in cardiac patients, as there is a huge risk.
- Report your painful erection or longer erection to your doctor.
- Report your medical condition to your doctors such as bleeding problem, hepatic failure, renal failure, blood cell disorder, ulcer in stomach, penile deformity, or blood pressure disorders.
What are the harmful effects with Erex Generic Sildenafil tablets?
Common side effects with Erex are the painful erection, shortness of breath, irregular heart rate, an abnormal vision, headache, dizziness, flushing, seizure, swelling of feet or hands and muscle pain.