Proviron is a brand for generic drug Mesterolone. This medication is used to gain weight by leveling up the testosterone level in your body. After using Proviron, you will see growth in strength and muscle mass. Proviron also stops hypogonadism and also cures infertility disorder in men. Proviron is known as androgens.
Pathway how Proviron functions
Mesterolone works by adhering with the sensual hormone binding globulin (SHBG), so after binding with the SHBG, some testosterone remains free. Testosterone causes anabolic activity, protein synthesis and so it builds up muscle mass. It lowers the capacity of these estrogen receptors to couple with estrogen, therefore lessens the active estrogen.
Dosing steps of Proviron
The initial dose of Proviron tablet is 25 mg via the oral route. The dose required for the athletic performance is that you should ingest single pill of Proviron 25 mg via orally, three times per day. After that, you should take a single tablet of Proviron 25 mg orally, one or two times in a day.
The dosage for Hypogonadism: Ingest a single Proviron 25 mg tablet via the oral route for several months. The recommended strength of Proviron is 50 mg; if the dose is elevated from 50 mg, it may cause after effects.
Contradictory factors with Proviron
- Some people may have allergies with Proviron, so you should not consume this medicine.
- Proviron should not be given in certain medical disorders like prostate cancers, male breast cancer, liver tumors, and hypocalcemia.
Safety precautions to keep in mind before using Proviron
- In the case of any heart ailments, blood vessel disorder, or high blood pressure report your doctor.
- Any occurrence of an enlarged prostate, changes in urination, blood in the urine, or ejaculate, then tell your doctor.
- A person taking Proviron treatment should ban on alcohol intake.
Side effects with Proviron
Common side effects of Proviron treatment may be acne, breast enlargement, headache, fluid retention, diabetes, oily skin, enhanced libido, premature puberty, epilepsy, depression, and anxiety