Kamagra gold is made of Sildenafil citrate, which is a potent inhibitor of a PDE-5 enzyme for the treatment of erectile dysfunction condition in adult males. It is a common condition nowadays that almost every other men are facing while making love in not attaining and sustaining the stiff erection.
Working mechanism of Kamagra gold-
Generic Sildenafil citrate present in brand Kamagra gold after blocking PDE-5 enzyme makes the level of cGMP appropriate for relaxing the narrowing blood vessels present around male genitals. Consequently, the blood circulation improves to the erectile organ, which led you to accomplish and hold the hard erection during making love with the partner. The only mandated requirement is the sexual excitement.
Dosing regimen of Kamagra gold-
Kamagra gold is accessible as oral dosage form with 100mg strength and it is suggested to be taken only when you need sexual desire. Therefore, the man is advised to take a single dose of Kamagra gold 100mg at about an hour before engaging sexually with the partner. It will activate the drug within 30minutes and stays in your body for next 4-5 hours. Thus, it is also recommended not to repeat the dose within the 24-hour duration.
Adverse effects of Kamagra gold-
- Nausea, headache
- Facial flushing, nasal congestion
- Dizziness, hazy vision
- Muscle pain, backache
- Priapism (painful or prolonged erection)
Conflicting conditions for the use of Kamagra gold-
- Kamagra gold is conflicting if you take it in the medical condition of liver, kidney, heart, genitals, blood pressure, hypersensitivity, or bleeding disorder.
- Kamagra gold is not allowable if your age is not in between the range of 18 to 65years.
- Kamagra gold is contradictory with nitrate medication because of the serious drop in blood pressure.
Noteworthy points while using Kamagra gold-
- Kamagra gold is advised to be taken without a high fatty meal and grapefruit products else, the drug will not be responsive.
- Alcohol consumption with Kamagra gold can lead to the aggravation of adverse effects.