Mifepristone is a generic component of Mifeprex. It thwarts gestation of less than 7 weeks. Women who are pregnant against their will they can go for safe abortion with Mifeprex. If Mifeprex fails then you can take it along with other medication to end your fetus.
What is the working of Mifeprex?
Mifepristone having an anti-progestational activity and this action begins by competitive interaction with progesterone for progesterone site. Progesterone is a hormone released inside the body and sustains a pregnancy. By using Mifeprex, there is a block in progesterone activity such that it breaks the nutrient supply towards the fetus. This finally leads to detachment of fetus and endometrial lining causing uterine contraction and dilation throwing away uterine contents.
What is the dose info about Mifeprex?
If you have finally decided to abort your kid then you must take Mifeprex single tablet of 200 mg dosing strength. The woman should use sum three tablets of Mifeprex of 200 mg strength each. Use with enough of water. After 2 days gap, you need to have a medical examination in order to check abortion completion. If the abortion is still incomplete then take two pills of Misoprostol orally or vaginally. Again after 2 days gap, seek medical check-up to verify your abortion.
What are the contradictory factors with Mifeprex?
- When you have medical issues like cardiac ailment, bleeding disease, liver disorder, kidney disorder, and in blood pressure disorder do never go for an abortion with Mifeprex.
- Ban in persons whose age is less than 18 years.
- You should not use in ectopic pregnancy and if you are using anticoagulants.
What are the safety measures to follow with Mifeprex?
- When you have IUD inserted, pull them out before having an abortion.
- Take healthy diet and fresh fruit juices to balance the losses
- Restrict sexual intercourse after you go for an abortion.
- Dizziness is common after an abortion so be vigil of harsh activities.
What are the harmful effects of Mifeprex?
Some common side effects with Mifeprex are a pain in the back, tiredness, abdominal cramps, vaginal bleeding, headache, nausea, cramping, vaginal discharge, shortness of breath, vomiting, unusual discharge, and itching.