Dec-Durabolin is a brand product of generic nandrolone, which is a popular drug among athlete person for mass gain due to muscle building property of Dec-Durabolin. It is also used for the prevention of bone loss known as osteoporosis after the menopause symptoms. In addition, also used for the management of anemia condition caused by kidney issues.
Action mechanism of Dec-Durabolin
Nandrolone is an active moiety of Dec-Durabolin comes under the category of medications known as anabolic steroids. Nandrolone produces its achievement by enhancing protein synthesis, hinder glucocorticoid hormones, and encourage enhanced IGF-1 production. It also improves nitrogen retention increased, red blood cell count, collagen synthesis, and bone mineral content.
Dosage regimen of Dec-Durabolin
The best-advised dose of Dec-Durabolin injection is 50mg/ml injection. It is accessible into injectable form and needs to be injected via intramuscular route into buttock muscles. For true anabolic effect, a person has to inject 300 mg of Nandrolone for every 2 to 4 weeks. An athlete who is searching for mass gain should use 100 mg to 200 mg of this medicine per week. A user should consult the doctor during dosing regimen for proper administration. The person should have to take a dose of 100-200 mg per week for anemia treatment.
Side effects of Dec-Durabolin
The person may observe some side effects like as fluid retention in tissues, voice gets deeper, nausea, itching, acne, increased blood pressure, abnormal liver functions and increased body or facial hair.
Warning and precautions
- Patients who are unwell due to medical conditions for instance of prostate cancer or breast cancer with high calcium levels, allergic reaction, severe renal disease, hepatic impairment should have to stay away from the use of this medication.
- Goserelin, Dutasteride, Leuprolide, Finasteride, Saw Palmetto, Fludrocortisone, and Warfarin consumption along with Durabolin is barred as it may cause drug interaction.
- Avoid intake of injection during pregnancy as it may give rise to adverse effects in the fetus.
- Always use the sterile needle for injection to prevent microbial contamination.
- Never try to self-inject the medication until you do not know the correct way.
- Take caution while injected dose in case of diabetic patients or go for regular blood level checkup.