Tramacip is possessed of Generic Tramadol, which belongs to the category of opioid analgesics. Tramacip is successful in relieving moderate to severe pain conditions in adults. Tramacip (Tramadol) acts centrally to change the response of brain towards the pain.
Working action of Tramacip-
Tramacip comprising Tramadol is an opioid painkiller medication, which is a potent analgesic moiety contributing two mechanisms. Tramacip (Tramadol) acts with mu (μ)-opioid receptors binding and inhibiting serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake. Hence, Tramacip is efficient in producing relaxing and analgesic actions to block pain sensations.
Dosing regimen of Tramacip-
Tramacip 200mg dose comes as extended release preparation, which is consumed orally with water and regardless of the food in a manner of one or two tablets in a day with the maximum limit per day of 300mg dose. This is an adult patient's dose. Do not take more than prescribed dose else, overdose can be risky for your health.
Undesirable effects of Tramacip-
- Lightheadedness, nausea
- Headache, tiredness
- Weakness, loss of appetite
- Upset stomach, loss of coordination
Contraindications for the use of Tramacip-
- Before starting Tramacip medication, do take precaution that you are not hypersensitive to any ingredient of Tramacip medication.
- Pregnant women and lactating mothers should never take Tramacip, as it can affect the embryo or baby.
- Geriatric people and children should not take Tramacip because of serious side effects of dizziness.
- In the case of any medical ailment, alcohol or drug abuse and suicidal thought history, you should not take Tramacip medicine.
Safety precautions while using Tramacip-
- Taking alcohol with Tramacip medication can make your side effects aggravate.
- Taking Tramacip with any other medication can lead to drug interaction.
- Patients taking Tramacip medication should be monitored for any change in behavior, moods, and altered thoughts.
- Sudden stoppage of Tramacip medication can lead to withdrawal symptoms in the patient, so consult the physician before stopping the medication.