Penegra is composed of Sildenafil citrate as its major functional component. During the erectile failure difficulty, man is unable to accomplish and keep the stiff erection for completing the love session. Hence, Penegra is efficient in managing the sexual difficulty condition of erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence in men.
Working action of Penegra-
Penegra comprising Sildenafil citrate possesses pharmacological action of inhibiting the PDE-5 enzyme to increase the level of cGMP sufficient for dilating the blood vessels. Widening of blood vessels or arteries leads to increased blood flow to erectile part and when the organ is filled with blood then it causes the hard erection to remain for needed time during intimacy.
Dosing regimen of Penegra-
Penegra comes as oral dosage form with different strengths of 25, 50, and 100mg, but you have to take only the advised dose or can start with the lowest strength dose. For getting best response of the drug, take one pill of Penegra at 45-60minutes prior to the sexual activity. The onset of action of the drug is 30minutes while the duration of action is for next 4-5hours. Thus, it is suggested not to take more than one pill in a day and you should be sexually provoked to get the most benefit of the medication.
Adverse effects of Penegra-
- Blurred vision
- Nasal congestion
- Facial flushing
- Muscle pain
- Back pain
- Painful or prolonged erection (priapism)
Contraindications for the use of Penegra-
- Penegra is not for males who are below to 18years and above to 65years of age.
- Prohibit the use of Penegra if you are taking any other drug with nitrate components.
- Penegra is contradictory to intake when you have any medical issue with an allergic reaction to Penegra, genital defect, liver, heart, kidney, bleeding, or blood pressure problem.
Safety precautions while using Penegra-
- It is cautious to take Penegra with grapefruit products or meal having high fatty stuff because of delayed absorption of the drug.
- Taking Penegra with alcohol can make your condition worse, so avoid this.