Tadalafil oral jelly is an astounding medicine used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. Tadalafil oral jelly is a fast acting formulation, which is available in different flavors. It effectively improves the blood circulation in the male private parts, resulting in a hard and sturdy erection during sensual stimulation. This results in prolonged erection thus leading to a passionate and unforgettable lovemaking session.
The working mechanism of Tadalafil oral jelly:
Tadalafil oral jelly contains Tadalafil as the main active constituent. Tadalafil is a powerful PDE-5 inhibitor that inhibits the breakdown of cGMP by obstructing the action of the PDE-5 enzyme. Upon corporeal stimulation, the release of nitric oxide occurs in the body that causes the creation of cGMP. An excess amount of cGMP builds up in the arteries present in the male genital area that helps the arteries to dilate and relax. This increases the blood flow to male penile organ resulting in a firm erection for a longer time.
The dosing regimen of Tadalafil oral jelly: The commercially available dose of Tadalafil oral jelly is 20mg. Take one sachet of Tadalafil oral jelly, 15 minutes prior to the sensual intercourse via the oral route. The effect of one sachet of Tadalafil oral jelly remains for around 36 hours, so maintain a gap of 3 days between two doses of Tadalafil oral jelly. Do not take more than the recommended dose. In the case of overdosing, seek medical attention immediately.
Contraindications of Tadalafil oral jelly:
- Do not use Tadalafil oral jelly if you are allergic to Tadalafil or any other ingredient present in this medication.
- In the presence of any ailment related to liver, kidney or heart, do not take this medication.
- If you are suffering from retinitis pigmentosa then do not use Tadalafil oral jelly.
Tadalafil oral jelly may exhibit some common side effects such as blurred vision, dizziness, drowsiness, headache, pelvic pain, stomach discomfort, stomach upset and dyspepsia.
Warnings and precautions:
- A person relying on nitrate medicines should not use Tadalafil oral jelly.
- Driving and performing strenuous tasks is not advisable during the use of Tadalafil oral jelly.
- Consumption of alcohol and other sedatives during the use of Tadalafil oral jelly is not advisable.
- Do not consume grapefruit juice or fat containing meals along with Tadalafil oral jelly.
- Men below the age of 18 years should not use Tadalafil oral jelly.