Why do you need Tramjet?
Tramadol is an active agent of brand Tramjet. Tramjet works as a narcotic pain reliever medication that ends moderate to severe pain. Tramjet shows its action centrally just like an opioid analgesic drug. The mechanism of Tramjet is that it stops down the pain sensations that move across the pain-affected area towards the brain center. Tramadol works like a serotonin reuptake inhibitor, µ-opioid receptor agonist, and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor.
What is the dosing steps of Tramjet?
For ending the pain sensations in adult patients, you should use immediate release Tramjet as single tablet 50 to 100 mg via the oral route after every four to the six-hour duration for subduing painful stimulus. The dose can be taken maximum up to 400 mg per day for stopping the pain. The pediatric dose of Tramjet is 50 to 100 mg after every four to six hours duration via the oral route. The dose can be taken maximal up to 400 mg per day.
What are the contradictory factors with Tramjet?
- Ban its usage in pregnancy condition, as there are possibilities of getting life-threatening symptoms.
- When you have any allergic problem or under problems like severe asthma, blockage in stomach or intestine, do never take this drug.
- Do never use any narcotic drug, sedative medication, and alcohol within few hours of Tramjet usage.
- You should never give it to patients whose age is less than 18 years.
- Do not give your breast milk to your child when you have taken Tramjet.
What are the important safety measures to be taken before using Tramjet?
- Tramadol can change your thinking so you should not get indulged in activities that are harsh.
- Tell your doctor about your alcohol addiction, mental illness, drug abuse, liver disorder, stomach disorder, or kidney disorder.
- Prevent misusing this drug. Avoid sharing it with people who have a drug addiction or abuse history.
What are the harmful effects with Tramjet?
Some common side effects you see with Tramjet are tired feeling, drowsiness, nervous feeling, itching, headache, dizziness, flushing, sweating, nausea, and stomach pain.