Understanding about Retino A Cream 0.1%
Retino A Cream 0.1% is an outstanding medication that is commonly used for the management of acne. It contains generic Tretinoin as the active ingredient and used over the skin, which helps to the skin to renew itself. This medication unclogs pores decreases the number and severity of an acne pimple and promotes quick healing. Moreover, it also as effects to renew the skin, shedding of old hardened cells of the skin, and in the removal of fine lines with dark skin spots.
Working action of Retino A Cream 0.1%
Retino A Cream 0.1% (Tretinoin) belongs in the category of medication called as Retinoid, which is Vitamin A derivative. It shows action by binding to beta and gamma retinoic acid receptors (RARs) and produces keratolytic action and thus it assists to manage and prevent the formation of acne and pimples. However, these actions of this medication will improve your skin condition and make it flawless.
The method of application of Retino A Cream 0.1%
Retino A Cream 0.1% is used over the skin and prefers using the cream during the night before going to bed. Before using the medication, you have to wash your hands and face to remove makeup before using the gel or it can cause interaction or skin infections. For the application of the gel, you should take the medication on your finger and then gently rub on the skin. Do not use Retino A Cream 0.1% inside the nose, eyes or mouth and do not use more than recommended dose of this medication.
What are the contraindications of Retino A Cream 0.1%
- If you have any skin condition of eczema, cut, irritated, or allergic reactions then you should not use the medication.
- You must not use the medication in the case of allergic condition towards any constituent in the medication.
What are the side effects of Retino A Cream 0.1%?
The consumption of this medication can show some unwanted effects such as increased sensitivity to sunlight, stinging or sense of burning at the gel applied area, dryness of skin, skin peeling, blistering or redness, and change in pigmentation.
Precautionary measures while using Retino A Cream 0.1%
- While using the medication you should avoid prolonged time exposure to sunlight A-Ret Gel and cover your skin areas while stepping out in the sunlight.
- You should not use any other cosmetic products that may contain alcohol, resorcinol, sulfur, salicylic acid or Benzoyl peroxide should be avoided.
- The woman, who is in pregnancy, should use this medication under precaution or consult the doctor before use.