Brief product description on Xenical 120mg Capsules-
Xenical 120mg Capsule is a widely used brand product for Generic Orlistat in order to lose excess of weight from your body. The overweight or obese body is easy to attain but it is more difficult to lose weight. However, Xenical medication helps you in achieving that trimmed body.
Mechanism of action of Xenical 120mg Capsules-
Orlistat present in Xenical medication is a lipase enzyme inhibitor and thus useful in hindering the absorption of fat from your diet in order to manage the condition of obesity or overweight. Lipase enzyme converts the dietary fat into fatty acid, which is absorbed in the body. When Lipase is inhibited, then the fat will not absorb and leave the body as undigested fat, which helps to lose weight.
Dosing treatment of Xenical 120mg Capsules-
Xenical comes as capsule formulation having 120mg of dosage strength. The advised dose for adult obese people is a single pill of Xenical for three times in a day. You can have the pill either with each main meal or after 1hour of taking the meals. You need to swallow the capsule as a whole with water without breaking.
Adverse effects of Xenical 120mg capsules-
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Dry skin
- Menstrual changes
- Fatty or oily stool
Contraindications for the use of Xenical 120mg Capsules-
- People with an allergic reaction to any ingredient of Xenical should not take this medication.
- It is contradictory to take Xenical if you have any medical condition of the thyroid, diabetes, chronic malabsorption, or any other health ailment.
- Pregnant women, children, breastfeeding mothers, and geriatric persons are not allowable to take Xenical medication.
Preventive measures while using Xenical 120mg Capsules-
- In case, you missed any dose of Xenical or your meal is deficient of fatty content, then skip that time dose.
- Take Xenical with low-fat meals and have some physical exercises to gain maximum benefits.
- Avoid taking any other medication with Xenical treatment without advice or it can lead to drug interaction.