Play longer spray is a brand name for generic Lidocaine. Men facing the issue of premature ejaculation (PE) use this spray formulation, which helps them to stay longer in bed. This medicament is not useful during normal ejaculation condition.
Working mechanism of Play longer spray-
Lidocaine moiety of Play longer spray possesses anesthetic properties. Thus, it helps to delay the ejaculation time by reducing the ejaculatory sensitivity in order to prevent early ejaculation while intimating. Therefore, Play longer spray is accountable to make a man hold his ejaculation for needed period while making love with the partner.
Way to use Play longer spray-
Play longer spray comes in sprayable form, which needs to be sprayed at the tip of the erectile organ when you are into a sexual act. This spray should be used externally only and prior to the use make sure to shake the spray bottle first. Then, spray the medication as 3-4 sprays at once from a distance of 5cm. The maximum sprays that you can use in a day are 10numbers at about 15minutes before sexual engagement. Allow the sprayed medicine to dry for 5 before intercourse. Avoid using the spray in overdose or this can lead to the numbness of the organ for longer.
Adverse effects of Play longer spray-
- Hazy vision
Contradictory conditions for the use of Play longer spray-
- Men having allergic reactions to any ingredient in spray should not use Play longer spray.
- Age between 18-65years is conflicting for the use of Play longer spray.
- If you have any health ailment concerning renal, hepatic, cardiovascular, genitals, bleeding disorder, or blood pressure, then do not use Play longer spray.
- Using spray on wounded, cut, or irritated skin is risky.
Precautions that should be taken care of while using Play longer spray-
- Side effects will exaggerate if you take alcohol with the use of Play longer spray.
- Take precaution not to use grapefruit products and high fatty food while using Play longer spray.
- Do not forget to remove the drug before intercourse else, it will numb the partner's genital.